Why I chose to buy Vancouver Canada
You have 999 reasons why yes should be your only answer if you are planning on relocation to Vancouver Canada. It is ranked among the coolest places to live with its naturally beautiful landscapes and don’t get me started with the amenities of the city. It is safe, clean and the diversity of the population is great.
Quick facts about Vancouver
Relocating to Vancouver Canada – what you need to know. Here are some facts that you should know
- It’s the 10th cleanest place globally
- It holds the longest pool in the country
- Its real estate’s are the most valuable in the country
- You will never have to use an umbrella due to it mild climate
- The farmers market in Vancouver attracts the most number of people in the entire South West Washington
Seeking a North Vancouver realtor
When investing in real estate property in Vancouver anywhere in the world, one of the most important aspects to consider is getting the right realtor. For example, a good investment agent is able to foresee appreciation in areas and products like North Vancouver apartments, which has had a 30% appreciation this year. You need a savvy agent! In the real estate market in Vancouver, demand for property is over the roof, it is therefore advisable to get the right realtor and take your time while at it. In Vancouver, there are over 8000 realtors. Getting a realtor is not about just picking any especially when there is a sea of them. The best way is through personal recommendations from acquaintances, family and friends. Another thing is ensure your interview all prospective realtors in order to gauge their knowledge of the market. You may not have any recommendations but that doesn’t mean you won’t get one. Find one the old fashioned way; drive around the neighbourhood you intend to move in looking for SALE’ signs or open houses, you will be sure to find a good realtor.
Why you need a mortgage broker
The expenses involved in buying a home are too many already, why add more cost burden by hiring a mortgage broker? That’s valid skepticism about mortgage brokers, but you need one if you want to make the right decision. Here are some reasons why you need a mortgage broker;
1) Invaluable Advice. A mortgage involves much more than meets your eyes and ears. The detailed processes, the rates, insurance policies, the tenure of the mortgage. These are just the simple ones. But a mortgage broker will help you break it down to basics and by the end of it you will know the right package to take.
2) Perfect Understanding of the market. The criteria of reviewing mortgage applications changes from time to time. Now it’s more constrictive. That’s why you will need a mortgage broker to help you get the right deal; he is like your attorney he will negotiate the best rates and prices for you. They know the industry better than you do, unless you’re in the same industry.
Type of properties to expect
The properties have different designs in terms of their architectural layout and design. You may ask what about in terms of the neighborhood? This also poses a challenge as you will notice when you walk around your preferable neighborhood, the styles of the properties constantly change as you walk by. However, the best categorization is with years when the properties were built. There are 6 time periods in which categorization is made; the pre 1920s, 1920-1940, 1940-1960, 1960-1980, 1980-2000 and all other built past 2000. The common styles however, are grand mansions, bungalows, sprawling bungalows, finally there are the custom built. Most of these properties sit on large beautiful landscapes.
Why use our real estate services for relocating to Canada
If you are looking for the best and easiest way to comfortably relocate to Vancouver, then you are at the right place. Our knowledge of this market and our experience will ensure that we are committed to offering you the best services available in the market. We will hold your hand in the entire process of settling in Vancouver.
- I and my family were looking to settle in Vancouver a few months ago. We were new to the city and did not have any friends or relatives who would help us around. It was tough getting started but when we stumbled upon The Ultra Light Site they fast tracked the whole process. Working with them was lovely; their commitment to the whole process awed us. Now we are happily settled and enjoying life in the city.
- Aaron Johnson and family
- We expected relocating to a new city to have its challenges, what we did not expect was how easy a process it turned out to be after working with The Ultralight Site. We got a beautiful home at a fantastic price, and the mortgaging process went swiftly with no hiccups. Thanks to The Ultralight Site we are now residents of Vancouver.
- Mike Adams.
Still not convinced? Watch this video!